Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Little Red Book of Wisdom- Mark DeMoss

            The Little Red Book of Wisdom by Mark Demoss is one of those books that everyone should read, and own a copy of.  DeMoss offers insight into living wisely in a world that is always becoming more difficult.  The insight in this book provides readers with practical and everyday wisdom on ways to be successful.
            This was a fantastic book and enjoyed reading it very much.  It is one of the few books that I look forward to reading on a daily basis.  It was so engrossing I usually chose to read this over my homework.  This book challenged the way I thought about some things, and brought to my attention other topics I would not normally think of.  I loved that it made me think and really consider some of the practices in my own life.  I think this book has definitely made me a wiser person, with some advice that I can pass on to other.  I would recommend this book to anyone and everybody.  Anyone from any walk of life would find this book insightful.  I walked away with something from every chapter, and I am sure many readers will do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment